Termite Control Dubai
Subterranean termites or white ants have become a trouble in Dubai now as these are commonly found in UAE. These pests are causing a lot of property damage across UAE. Termites mainly target structural wood or cellulose items and may even destroy these items completely. Therefore; every homeowner is now looking for termite control Dubai.
To avoid property damage, we will advise you to seek the professional pest control and termite control services in Dubai and UAE. Cobra Smart Care services has powerful termites control solutions for its clients in Dubai. Our team of experts is highly experienced is pest control. We are ready to save your lives and environment all the time. Here is the detail about our satisfactory, Eco-friendly and fast termites control services in Dubai and UAE.
Signs of Termites in Your House
Before you look for termite control in Dubai, you need to detect the signs of these pests. In time termite-control is essential else these white ants may cause a lot of damage. To detect termites, check for paint bubbles, sawdust and wood in your house. If you find any mud-like material, it indicates the existence of termites.
Termite Prevention Treatment
For termite prevention, Cobra Smart Care uses two common methods in Dubai. These common methods for termite control include
- Termites control Prevention methodor Pre-Construction Termite Treatment
- Termite Control Extermination methodor Post Construction Anti-Termite Treatment
Termites Control Prevention Method
Termites make their houses within walls and furniture and cause costly damage. To avoid costly damage, Pre-Construction Termite Treatment is necessary.
- Use of Termite-Resistant Wood: Termite damage can be avoided if the termite-resistant wood is used such as Resinous woods. Some woods are not naturally termite-resistant; these can be made to deter termites by injecting some chemicals. Pre-Construction Termite Treatment is a practical method for new homes.
- Soil Treatment for Termite Prevention: In this method, barriers for termites are created around or under the foundations of homes. There is a chemical barrier between wood and termites in the soil as chemically treated soil is used. This is also a productive and a proven method for the termite treatment in Dubai.
- Soil Liquid Residual Preconstruction Treatment: Another method used during the construction of a house is the soil Liquid residual preconstruction treatment. This treatment is used before the placement of building slabs. The soil under and surrounding slab is treated with chemicals (termiticide) and then slabs are poured. This is also an effective method for preventing termite infestation.
Pre-Construction Termite Treatment is cheaper as compared to the treatment after the costly damage caused by these silent destroyers.
Termite Control Extermination Method
In this method, a thorough inspection of the house is performed first of all. This needs the services of an experienced pest control team. Target locations of the termites are located first for treatment.
- Basement Construction Treatment: In this treatment method, holes are drilled in the basement construction. Through these holes in the basement, chemicals (termiticide) are injected into soil. Chemicals (Termiticide) are injected at regular intervals for termite control.
- Crawl Space Treatment: In this method again chemicals (termiticide) are injected into the soil to create a barrier. The method involves drillings holes in the floor, inside and outside the foundation walls in the house and then creating a chemical barrier by injecting termiticide.
Call us now : +971 (4) 2776030 for all types for Termite Control Dubai & UAE.